Effective Date: January 2, 2012
United Employment Group, Inc. understands that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. The nature of our business requires us to collect and maintain personal information, and we understand that we have a responsibility to protect it. This notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we may use that information, and how we protect it. We also provide information on how you can update your information or contact us with questions about our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
When you submit a resume or apply for a job, we ask for personal information such as:
- Your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and other contact information;
- Your country of residence;
- Information related to your current and past employment, such as the industries in which you have worked, and your current and past job titles;Your work experience and compensation;• Your skills and abilities, including language proficiencies;
- Your education, including degrees held and institutions attended;
- Your preferences regarding the type of employment or job placement you are seeking;
- Your anticipated availability to begin work; and
- The names and contact information for referral candidates. You also may elect to upload a resume or curriculum vitae, which will provide any personal information you have chosen to disclose to us by including it in the file you upload. If you decide to contact us directly or through an internet application, we will receive the contact information you provided so that we could respond and any other personal information you chose to include in your message.
We may combine information we collect about you with other information we receive from additional sources, such as information you may have provided to us by other means or information collected by our job placement consultants.
How We Use Your Information
United Employment Group, Inc. uses your information to provide you with job placement services. We also may use your information for a variety of related purposes and other business functions, such as:
To establish and maintain an employment or staffing/placement relationship with you;
- To fulfill your requests for information and to communicate with you, such as alerting you to available positions or services we offer;
- To provide you with services, such as job placement, training, career counseling, or career transition services;
- To arrange employment or temporary assignments for you;
- To assess whether you are qualified for a position or task;
- To consider and address feedback you may provide to us;
- To provide referral services, such as if you refer a friend or colleague to us, or if we refer you to a client;
- To inform our clients, candidates and business partners about our services;
- For the performance of our placement, management, or other services agreements with our clients, including billing and enforcing payment arrangements;
- To protect the integrity of or to improve our websites, information systems, and security;
- To prevent physical harm or financial loss; and
- For certain administrative purposes, such as risk management, to fulfill legal obligations or address compliance needs, and to resolve or defend legal claims.
Information We Share
We may share the personal information we collect about you with other parties. We may share information about you with our clients in order to identify appropriate job opportunities for you. We also may share your information:
- With clients who may have job opportunities available or interest in placing our candidates;
- With business partners, such as job placement consultants;
- With service providers, who are only authorized to use information to perform services on our behalf or for limited administrative purposes, such as complying with legal requirements;
- When reasonably requested or required by law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- When otherwise required by law or in response to legal process;
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- When reasonably necessary to an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- As needed to protect the vital interests of an individual; and
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards intended to protect against the loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, acquisition, alteration or destruction of information we collect through physical and automated means. We communicate our privacy and security guidelines and standards to United Employment Group, Inc. employees and enforce these requirements within the company.
We also require that our suppliers protect your personal information collected against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, acquisition, alteration or destruction.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to websites for your convenience and information. These sites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us. In those cases, we cannot control how information collected by those sites will be used, shared, or secured. If you visit linked sites, we strongly suggest that you review the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, your use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
This notice may be updated without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information collection, use and security practices. If the notice is updated, we will post a new effective date to let you know when the notice was most recently updated.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us to ask a question, update your information, or file a complaint by contacting us at: